Featuring a high-spec piston, aggressive cam profiles and forward positioned intake cylinder head layout, the YZ250F’s advanced four-stroke engine is known for its broad, useable powerband and class-leading low-end and mid-range torque. New for 2024, a more efficient intake path and revised ECU settings results in even more mid- to high-end power.
The aluminium bilateral beam frame has been completely redesigned based on the flagship YZ450F and provides just the right amount of strength and flex for the perfect balance of stability and cornering performance. The result is a better handling machine with lightweight feel and increased front wheel traction, allowing the rider to enter corners with greater confidence and more line choices.
- 250cc Liquid cooled DOHC4 valve engine
- NEW Aluminium Bilateral Beam Frame
- Onboard Wifi with New easy to use Power tuner app connectivity
- Handlebar map switch
- Class Leading KYB Suspension with Revised settings
- New Air intake
- New traction and Launch control
- In-Mould graphics
- 970mm seat height
- 6.1 L fuel Capacity
- 105 Kg wet weight
- 350mm ground clearance